I came to it with almost a spirit of apathy clinging to me. There was no eagerness to be in God’s presence, but a kind of gritted-teeth crawl with some part of me knowing that things get restored in the presence of God. I was stirred to reword the prophecy and as I did so, I felt myself speaking these words over myself.
· There will be an opening of what you sealed, what you buried. Of all you called dead and allowed to crumble there will be a new beginning.
· There will be a rising up, a resurrecting, if you will, a shrugging off and a leaving behind of the death shroud.
· There will be a taking by the hand, a leading back to His land of promise to the soil that God has given you, a resettling and a planting in that place where you best thrive and flourish.
· There will be a giving and an imparting of My Holy Spirit to you, bringing a fragrance of life that spills over, a breathing in and a breathing out of His life inside.
· There will be a knowing that God has spoken and an understanding there is no part of life where God doesn’t act or move.
There is a sense in which this is past history – God has done these things already. There is also an awareness that every day is new and old manna will not do for a new day.
Amen. Let it be so.